Various city and county governments, school districts, and organizations have endorsed the Lakes Proud movement by adopting this simple resolution:
In recognition of local business contributions that support and strengthen our community, the ___________ hereby resolves to support the regional “Lakes Proud” campaign by actively encouraging its staff to identify, compare, and consider local options when purchasing products and services.
As of 1.4.16, the following organizations have formally adopted this resolution:
- Brainerd School District (ISD 181) (11.09.15)
- City of Baxter (11.03.15)
- City of Brainerd (10.19.15)
- City of Crosslake (11.09.15)
- City of Lake Shore (11.23.15)
- City of Pequot Lakes (11.30.15)
- Central Lakes College
- Crow Wing County (10.27.15)
- United Way of Crow Wing and Southern Cass Counties
Thank you for your support!
Be sure to check back as the list grows. We have more visits scheduled in the coming weeks but if you know of a group that would be interested in having us present the resolution for a motion, contact us!